www.energyaspects.com is a site operated by Energy Aspects Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08165711 with its registered address at 25 Canada Square, London E14 5LQ, United Kingdom. Energy Aspects Ltd has a branch in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary in the US, Energy Aspects Corp (together ‘Energy Aspects’, 'us' or 'we'). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- Energy Aspects grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, subject to these terms. This site and any portion hereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, downloaded, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) without our prior written consent.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our prior written consent.
- Any unauthorised use terminates the license granted in these terms and may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- The content on our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for or control over the content of the linked website(s).
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities:
- This website is provided by Energy Aspects on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We do not provide any representation, warranty or guarantee, whether express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of any of the information, content or materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. This website and any content is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website, and in the material published on it. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- Reproduction, transmission or distribution of any material on this website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms.
- Our logo is UK registered trademark of Energy Aspects. You are not permitted to use it without our approval.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Certain statements included in the content published on this website may be forward-looking. Any forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions and reflect our current expectations. As a result, forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations. There is no assurance that any forward-looking statements will materialise. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which reflect expectations only as of the date of this website or relevant publication. Except as may be required by applicable law, we disclaim any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.